Classes run in sessions. Sessions can range from 6 - 36 weeks depending on each individiual School. Saturday is also available in some sites. It is never too late to join a KidzArt session!
When you sign your child up for an entire session, you are responsible for paying for the entire session. However, we do allow drop-in's for our Saturday morning classes only. Reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the class. You can register online for each individual Saturday.
Elementary Classes - Full Session $150
Saturday Drop-In Class $15 per class
How much are KidzArt Pre-K classes?
Pre-K Classes Full Session $140
Saturday Drop-In $15 per class
Squiggles to Grins* Full Session $125
*An adult must attend with every child!!
Unfortunately, we are unable to give credit for missed classes. However, if you know you are going to miss a class and are able to attend a different class DURING THE SAME WEEK you are free to do so. However, arrangements must be made with the instructor prior to attending the other class.
Yes. Each session will have a new registration period a few weeks prior to the session starting.
We observe holidays based on the school calendar.
Yes. Every child must be walked into KidzArt and signed in by an adult. Every child must be picked up promptly at the end of class and signed out by the adult who dropped them off, unless the teacher is otherwise informed. Children will not be permitted to leave KidzArt alone at any time.
It is important to arrive on time, as there is much to accomplish during your child's scheduled class and late arrivals are a disruption. Please do not attend class if you are going to be more than 10 minutes late.
• Have fun while creating cool art to display
• Explore a broad range of art techniques and mediums
• Learn that problems can have more than one solution
• Choose variations for each project - not a "copy exactly" approach
• Learn techniques for focusing, relaxing, and reducing stress
• Gain drawing skills AND self-confidence
• Think creatively in a non-competitive environment
• Have access to high quality art materials used by artists
• Always be excited by new curriculum--both 2 and 3-D
• Enhance knowledge of other subjects (anthropology, science, geography etc)
All KidzArt instructors have had a background check through a multi-state database search and are fully certified by KidzArt. KidzArt Certified Instructors go through comprehensive training on the KidzArt method. Many have classroom experience. are elementary teachers or are artists themselves. The KidzArt program is a national program and its methods have been proven for over 20 years!
No, KidzArt provides all artist-quality supplies.
Yes, KidzArt projects will never repeat. Weekly classes will include one of either a 2D or 3D curriculum/art project
We primarily feature artist quality drawing mediums such as Prismacolor Markers, ArtStix, Oil and Chalk Pastels and Charcoal. We also introduce a wide variety of other 2 and 3 D mediums such as Sand Art, Scratch Art, Sculpture Mediums, Clay, Watercolor, Fabric Painting, Print Making, Copper Tooling, Collage, Weaving, Marbleizing, Mask Making, Solar Printing, Book Making and Trading Cards to name a few.
Yes! KidzArt can come to your home school group. Please call or email us and let's talk about what your needs are.
- Living the Arts through Language + Learning: A Report on Community-based Youth Organizations, Shirley Brice Heath, Stanford University and Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching, Americans for the Arts Monograph, November 1998
"The facts are that arts education: makes a tremendous impact on the developmental growth of every child and has proven to help level the "learning field" across socio-economic boundaries."
- Involvement in the Arts and Success in Sec
Please contact Belinda Rodriguez at 972-432-7847 or via email at email@example.com for any reason!